Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Gorilla Rampage!


What just happened?  While deeply engrossed in one of my artscades, I looked up halfway through and saw bits of fabric strewn there, beads scattered across the floor, paints stacked and rolled over there, wool hanging from the window, pattern pieces over here, thread stuck all over the place.  Did a gorilla rampage through my studio; and, I didn't even notice?!  It made a mess of everything!  Many times, I had to stop what I was doing just to straighten out this monkey mess so I could find my desperately needed supplies.  Since then, I've made bell garlands that hang across the windows and doors to no avail.  It's still able to get in and slip past me.  Now I'm thinking about putting up a security camera to catch it in the act!

6 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Aha! So it's a gorilla that's making messes in my studio!ROFL! And I think my gorilla must be drunk when he visits because he really makes a big mess on every work surface in my studio.

Description said...

You got one, too?! Gee! There must be an epidemic going on!

Description said...

You got one, too?! Gee! There must be an epidemic going on!

Mrs. Art Doll Maker said...

You got one, too?! Gee! There must be an epidemic going on!

Sorry for the multiple posts. I got my 3 other blogs up last night and this morning. It changed my main name!

JKW said...

OH MY GOSH and you had to let him loose and now he's at my house. . YIKES!!! Great idea, I'll be sure and use that excuse the next time I have friends in -- Love your Ms. Aquamarine. Blessings, Janet

Mrs. Art Doll Maker said...

Thanks, Janet! Hey look, I thought I got em with that tranquilizer gun; but, by the time I found a boarding house for him, he was already gone. I thought he wandered back into the fabric jungles of Joanne's or something...Now, I know he went straight to you. Keep him there. My gift to you. They say kids keep you young. He has more energy then the bunch of them! You'll never grow old. You'll be able to make art forever! : )