Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Proof of Jack and the Beanstalk: Giant Faces


I started seaching for "optical illusions" on Google and found these great pics. The one above is of L'Aulp du Seuil, Grenoble, France, 2009.

There is another one I like even better at Optical Illusions.com . Click on the link to see. I couldn't post it on my blog. It's a picture of ancient ruins; but, when the photo is turned on its side, it's another huge face.



Or, how about this incredible picture of hands that make up a face?! I think of two things when I see this.

1. How we are being created in heaven before we are born by the hands of heavenly angels and God's sculptors.

2. How we particpate in the sculpting and molding of each person we meet by how we touch them.

Who sculpted you; and, how many lives did you help to mold, for better or worse, whether it was in a momentary passing or one of a longer relationship? Did you build the sculpt up or crumble it in your hands?