Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Time Flies vs. Flying Time Like A Kite

Clipart from Clipartheaven.com


How has all of this time passed since my last post? I almost fell off my chair when I saw how long its been. Gosh Darn-it! I bought fabrics up the wazooo and haven't shared any of this yet. My next posts will include my new projects and their progress.

It occurred to me today, after thinking how "time flies", what if we were to gain some control over time and instead fly it like a kite...over the beach...over the breaking waves of the sandy shores...over green plateaus...and over the tallest trees, trying not to get it mangled in the process? Sailing through the winds with the twists and turns, directing it, nudging it, and trying to get it to higher and higher realms? Wouldn't that take some of the pressure off? I think so. At least its more fun envisioning it this way. I wonder what a Time Kite would look like exactly...

Future story to be posted at a later date: My Life In a Ball