Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

1,000,000 eArtists on 1 Canvas



I came across this site today called, "MONA - Museum of Neverending Art".   It's a place where you can create your own piece or add to someone else's work, right there at your own PC.  It looked like it could be fun or interesting nevertheless.  After a few seconds, I already created something light-hearted and fun...something that reminded me of Spring-filled days at a picnic while flying kites.   Before I could share what I did, I must have accidentally closed out the tab because my session ended. 

You can click on the link though to see it and begin your session in a different place or add to anyone else's piece:

happiness by me

Once the picture comes up, if you click on the minus sign in the upper left hand corner, you'll begin to see all the works of art added by everyone around the galaxy.