Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tutorial: Unicorn



Do you have dreams of soaring through the Heavens on the back of Pegasus?  The cool wind whipping through your hair? Your spirit bounding for higher and higher realms with each whooosh of his wings?  I do.  I still have two pictures from my teen years of a unicorn and Pegasus highlighted by the light of the moon.  They always give me this wonderful magical feeling inside.

Today, I came across a beautiful pattern of Pegasus.  It really is one of the nicest ones I've ever seen.  And, did I mention it's free?  Yes, FREE!  House of Pugish is sharing one of their designs with us.  They are currently in the process of making another one and are posting the lessons as they go along. 

Create one for yourselves...or your dolls...or yourself as a doll!